A treadmill is a type of device generally used for running or walking while staying stationary. The treadmills are available in varied sized as per the convenience of user and is powered by strong motors and right features for workout entertainment and guidance. In the recent past, treadmills were launched in order to couple the power of humans or animals to perform work. The treadmill includes conveyor type belt that move in a specific speed, moving the person in opposite directions in order to keep person from tumbling. Thus, it results in working out on the leg muscles and other parts of the body. In addition, used to burn calories and increase the fitness level of the body. It is available in both automated and manual and form as well as can be used for residential and commercial purpose.
Advantages to using a treadmill are:
- It is relatively easy equipment for exercise purpose
- Can control all the aspects of the workout by the user, such as energy spend, speed, warm up period, incline, and cool down period.
- Can custom programs in order fit the individual needs
- Many users can use the same equipment without adjusting the structure
Some health benefits of using treadmill are:
- Treadmills are useful in the diagnosis of various types of heart related disorders such as, coronary artery blockages, heart disease, and other cardiac issues. In addition, regular aerobic exercise, such as a treadmill workout regimen helps in improving blood circulation in the body and aids in lowering blood pressure by strengthening the heart.
- Treadmills are an ideal means in order to encourage people to do regular exercise, and is a very important factor for monitoring insulin levels especially in type 2 diabetics patients.
- Running on a treadmill may help brain to function better, stay in healthy conditions, and make the person feel much happier all over a day.
- Treadmill is good medium as it helps in lose weight of body
- Using treadmill on a regular basis will helps in reducing the risk of conditions such as, arthritis, degenerative bone diseases, and other, which limit flexibility and mobility of joints
$ 3,555.4 Mn
- By Type
- By Region
- By Application
$ 4,886.4 Mn
Rising awareness regarding health & fitness among individual, growing number of obese people population, increasing incidence and prevelance of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular, bone related disorder, and many others. The aforementioned are the factors that are increasing the adoption rate of treadmill among large number of population.
The are two type of treadmills available such as manual treadmills and motorized treadmills. Depending upon the need of individual, suitable type is being selected. The treadmill can be used at home use and at commercial space such as gym, etc. The developed countries such as US and Canada has the highest usage and adoption of treadmills, owing to growing awareness regarding health related problems as well as various initiatives of government for several health awareness and physical fitness programs.
Major players profiled in the report include, Cybex, True Fitness, BH Group, Johnson, ICON, Sole, Life Fitness, Nautilus, Technogym, Dyaco, Precor, Star Trac, Yijian, Shuhua and Strength Master.