By using a Netflix subscription, users can play multiple numbers of mobile games. The list of mobile games includes Poinpy, Into The Breach, and Before Your Eyes. As per the latest data from Apptopia, an analytics company, this is not something that every Netflix user has an idea about. The streaming platform has a total number of 221 million subscribers. Although its games are played by just 1% of its user base, they register an average count of 1.7 million daily users. Along with this, their games have been downloaded by the users 23.3 million times.
Several subscribers just watch Netflix on their TV and do not know about the fact that the platform has mobile games that come with the subscription they pay for.
- Netflix users can find a quick guide to receive all the benefits their subscription offers, including video games
- Users must first download the Netflix app on both Android phones and Apple iOS devices
- After installing the app, open the platform and then scroll down to the Netflix Game section
- Users can then find the game of their choice by scrolling through their list of games
- Click on the title of the game that will direct users to the Netflix Games page
- Afterwards, proceed by clicking the button titled “Get Game.” The respective app store will open, which can be either Google Play or the Apple app store
- Consumers have to use these app stores like they usually do to download any particular game and then hit the ‘download’ button
- Users will find a specific list of games once again on the app in the Netflix Games section Users can also see these games added to their home screen if they have allowed that feature on their mobile device
- The other option to access these games is to open their respective app stores and directly search for Netflix games; the list of games will appear there. On the other hand, if anyone has not signed into Netflix, they will be redirected to the sign-in page before playing games
So far, Netflix has listed a total of 26 game titles as a part of its subscription service, but the streaming platform is expected to add more games to this list. The company’s goal is to reach a count of 50 games as of 2022, which includes its latest original games along with the ones on the basis of its properties, for example, the upcoming The Queen’s Gambit chess simulator. To contribute to Netflix’s bolstering roster of titles, it has recently acquired three more indie studios: Next Games, Boss Fight Entertainment, and Oxenfree developer Night School Studio.