Life-Line water was found to be contaminated with potentially deadly bacteria called Pseudomonas aeruginosa. An additive used in this drinking water was recalled as FDA, i.e. Food and Drug Administration found it contaminated by the dangerous bacteria. Food and Drug Administration tested the water and then reports were out. On Tuesday, they sent a recall notice for this issue. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), these bacteria are really dangerous and it easily attacks the people who have a weak immune system or are patients in the hospitals. Since it is life-threatening bacteria, people infected with the bacteria could risk their lives as well. The blood infections of the blood, pneumonia, etc, following surgery, may result in severe illness and even death of people.
CDC says that the infections due to the bacteria usually occur due to using the contaminated water externally. Children also get easily affected due to this. Eye infections are common in children infected with this water in swimming pools or hot bath-tubs. In many cases, even healthy people can get mildly infected. After being exposed to contaminated water, people can get symptoms like skin rashes, ear infections, etc.
McDaniel Life-Line LLC, the company that sells Life-Line Water, is recalling all its additives to review. The company hasn’t yet received any negative reports by their customers, but they are proactively recalling their additives. The company used to sell additives online in Canada and the US. FDA warns the people that whoever is using the Life-Line Water should stop using it immediately and throw it. FDA also said in their notice that there is a probability that medical or surgical intervention could be necessitated, wherever the contaminated product is being used.
The consumers who have any queries about this recall should contact McDaniel Life-Line on their number- 806-647-1741, Monday through Friday in official working hours, or they can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If anyone experiences issues after using this product, they should immediately contact their healthcare providers or physicians.